Tuesday, November 21, 2017

My Christmas List

I know most people typically get annoyed with the overwhelming amount of gift guides going around this time of year, but I love them! I really enjoy picking out personal gifts for others, so I appreciate the inspiration from all of you! While I love shopping for the perfect gift, I always manage to find a few things for myself. Here's what's on my wishlist this year!

How cozy does this look? I love the look of plaid capes over a striped shirt, and I'll never complain about some extra warmth. I'm always cold.

I love my riding boots so much that I wear them pretty much nonstop throughout the colder months. These boots would provide another option if I'm dressing a little more casual and still want my ankles covered. Again, I'm always cold.

Socks (1, 2)
Because you can never have too many socks, right?

I have a few gold bracelets from Stella & Dot that I love, and I think this would make a great addition to a holiday arm party.

Nail Polish (1, 2, 3)
Same goes for nail polish - you can never have too many! 

Flannel shirts are my go-to for casual winter days. I love the colors in this one.

I need a good casual jacket, and the color of this one will go with anything!

What's on your wishlist this year?

2 comments:

  1. I love my Bean Boots-they were such an easy investment for me to make because I knew how much use I would get out of them!

    xoxo, SS

    http://blog.draperjames.com/2017/11/draper-james-atlanta-store/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll get those for myself if I don't get them for Christmas ;)

      Delete