Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Sparkling Sangria



What better way to kick off this blog than with my favorite go-to sangria recipe? I made this sangria for my graduation party (pictured above - I made the "cheers" banner, tassel garland, and painted canvas myself!), my dad's birthday party, my brother and sister-in-law's wedding, and I use it basically anytime I need to have enough alcohol to serve a large crowd... and it's always a hit! This particular recipe comes from one of our local wineries, Weston Farm Vineyard & Winery. I sometimes change up what wines wines or fruit I use, depending on what I have on hand. If you don't need to serve quite as many people, you can easily half the recipe.

Sparkling Sangria
2 Bottles Chardonnay Wine
1 Bottle Viognier Wine
1 Bottle Peach Wine
1 Bottle Ginger Ale
1 Bag Frozen Peaches (or fresh if available)
1 Apple (sliced)
1 Orange (sliced)

Put all ingredients, except for Ginger Ale, together the night before and store in refrigerator. Add cold Ginger Ale before serving.

Enjoy!

P.S. Follow me on Bloglovin'! <a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18942503/?claim=zj26nravhv9">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment