Friday, June 23, 2017

Target Finds

The other night, my mom and I went into Target to return some things I ordered. We started looking around, and once I saw her come around the corner with a handful of things to try on, it was all downhill from there (not my fault). As usual, we came out with more than we planned on.

He gets just as excited about my shopping finds as I do!

I really needed some new PJ tops for our upcoming beach trip. I usually wear old t-shirts to bed, but when traveling with friends, it's a little embarrassing when I pull out my 4-H Camp t-shirt from 2011. I ended up getting two PJ tops, which will definitely make their way into my suitcase.


Y'all, have you checked out Target's clearance sections lately?! I feel like I never have much luck finding things in my size, but I ended up finding the gray PJ top for $9 and these pants for under $18!


I'd been on the hunt for a pair of pink-ish pants for work, so these were absolutely coming home with me. They were SO soft and comfortable that I didn't really want to take them off to leave the fitting room. Work pants can be tricky for me, so we'll see how they hold up after a full day of work and a few washes.


And lastly, how cute are these tanks?? I loved both, and it took all I had not to toss the champagne one into my cart.

Have you found anything fun at Target lately? Let me know!

2 comments: