Friday, July 21, 2017

5 on Friday


1. My Nordstrom Sale Purchase
I've been loving checking out what everyone got at the #NSale! I've been trying really hard not to spend much money lately, so I wanted to get something that I wasn't too pricey. There were SO many cute things that I could have bought, but I tried to only buy something that I could wear to work. Enter this bell sleeve top! I can see it with a fun statement necklace or earrings. I like that the bell sleeves on this aren't too over the top and that they're embellished with adorable little bows!

2. Groopdealz
Anyone else kinda addicted to Groopdealz? I regret signing up for their emails because the daily reminders of their insanely good deals are just too tempting for me! I've been looking for some leggings with cut outs for a while, and when I saw a pair up for under $10, you bet I added them right to my cart.

3. Chick-fil-A Family Meals
If you know me at all, you know that Chick-fil-A is hands down my favorite fast food restaurant. I may or may not have had it for lunch two days in a row this week. Anyway, they're going to start trying out family style meals. WITH MAC AND CHEESE. I'm seriously considering going to NC just to try it, and I am crossing my fingers that it goes well so they can bring it to VA!


4. Cookie Dough Pretzel Bites
A few girlfriends and I will be checking out a couple wineries on Sunday, and I wanted to make something easy and sweet to take along with us. I love cookie dough, so I'm excited to see how these cookie dough pretzel bites turn out!

5. Camera Recommendations
I love taking pictures, but I always rely on my phone. While I like the convenience of always being able to snap a picture no matter where I am, I've decided to upgrade to an actual camera. I'd love to be able to take pictures of our honeymoon and my baby niece/nephew that's on the way. If you have any recommendations for a good beginner camera, let me know!

6 comments:

  1. I've heard that the Chick-fil-a Mac and Cheese is amazing! Oh, and those cookie dough bites look so yummy! Can't wait to hear how they turned out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cookie dough pretzel bites were a huge hit! They tasted just like "real" cookie dough :)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE Groopdealz! I swear I shop on that site way too often!
    And Jane.com! Have you heard of them? It's pretty much the same thing!
    You should sign up to be an affiliate for both! (If you aren't already?) Then you can promote your favorite items and if people click your link, you get a % of earnings! I use Share a Sale and they have a bunch pf great shops/stores you can choose to promote (Jane and Groopdealz included!)

    I wrote a post about it today if you wanted to learn more. @ Showered With Design

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to check it out! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. I am so intrigued by the cookie bites, they look amazing. as for cameras, I have a canon rebel and really like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cookie bites were delicious! Definitely worth a try. Thanks for reading!

      Delete