Monday, July 17, 2017

Drugstore Makeup Favorites

Happy Monday, friends!

This is my first full week back at work for the school year. RIP summer break - it's hard to believe you've already come and gone. Over the summer, I typically don't wear as much makeup. I've used my relaxed mornings (not leaving the house until about 11:30 - only if I have to) to perfect my next-to-little-effort-required makeup routine. My simple look wouldn't be possible without some of my favorite drugstore favorites. I've probably mentioned it before, but I'm a bargain shopper, so I'm all about spending less than $10 on my makeup.


Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - Perfect for taking the day off. I make it a point to never sleep in my makeup.

Maybelline Rocket Volum' Express Mascara - Love the volume and impact this gives to my lashes without being too much.

Neutrogena Moisturesmooth Color Stick - My lips are constantly dry, so I was sold once I saw that this stuff added color AND moisture. Win win.

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Polish - My go-to when I'm in a pinch and need to quickly fix my naked or chipped nails. Seriously dries in like two minutes.

Essie Nail Polish (Watermelon & In The Cabana) - I have a whole box full of nail polish, yet I constantly rotate between these two and Sally Hansen's Peachy Breeze.

Essie Good To Go Topcoat - I can be impatient, so I'm really bad at sitting around waiting for my nails to dry. This really helps speed up the process!

Honorable mention: these makeup brushes (1, 2, 3) work great and don't even come close to breaking the bank!

So tell me, what are you summer go-to products that don't break the bank? Let me know in the comments!

P.S. I'm looking for a new CC/BB cream, so please let me know if you have any recommendations!

4 comments:

  1. I'm totally all about letting my skin breathe during the summertime, I try to only wear makeup maybe 1 or 2 days per week tops-and I swear by those makeup remover wipes as well!

    xoxo, SS

    www.SouthernAndStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, and I love that my job allows me to do that in the summer! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. The Neutrogena wipes are my major go to! Also the Instadry nail polish (because I can't sit still long enough to wait for my nail polish to dry! lol)

    Lisa @ Showered With Design

    ReplyDelete