Friday, August 11, 2017

Statement Necklace for Work

School has officially started, so gone are the days of t-shirts and shorts, sadly. I've gotten into the habit (at least so far) of picking out my clothes the night before (I'm not a morning person by any means), and I'm trying to keep my look professional and put-together. This outfit was one of my recent favorites.


I was recently given this statement necklace by a friend who sells Stella & Dot, and I couldn't wait to wear it! It comes apart so you can be as flashy or as simple as you want, but of course I opted for the maximum statement. 


I love the excitement it brings to this little black dress. To make it work appropriate, and because my office is always freezing, I added a pink cardigan.


How do you wear statement jewelry to work?

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet outfit for school! I am always a fan of adding a little extra sparkle to an outfit :)

    ReplyDelete