Friday, September 8, 2017

J. Crew Factory Favorites

I went a little crazy shopping over the past couple months with both clothes and home items (cue No Spend September). I still have so many decorating ideas that I want to bring to life in our new house! That being said, all of these items are currently sitting on my wish list, not in my cart, but they're too cute not to share with y'all!

Pink + ruffled sleeves... what more do you need? This would pair great with black pants, flats, and some fun statement jewelry.

I love a good chambray shirt to go with anything from a pencil skirt to colorful chinos!

These would be a great addition to my work wardrobe - the olive green color would complement so many colors form any to blush.

Again, with the ruffled sleeves! Also, I'm a sucker for stripes.

And... J. Crew Factory currently has a buy one get one free deal on shoes! If I were to order some (which I'm trying very hard not to do), I'd get these two:



What are your favorites lately? 

5 comments:

  1. I love your picks! The striped tee with the ruffle sleeves is so cute!

    xoxo, SS


    Southern and Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your picks! The pink top and leopard flats are so fun for Fall! Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think the pink tops, leopard flats, and some black pants would make the perfect fall work outfit!

      Delete
  3. All great picks! Love the shirt, I found the same on this site Originalluxury

    ReplyDelete