Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Babe Cave Inspiration

We have two extra bedrooms in our house right now: a guest room and what is someday going to become half man cave half craft room/office, or what I like to call babe cave. In our future house, we plan to have a whole basement for this kind of stuff, but for now, we're making do with the one bedroom. It's currently taken up with mostly wedding stuff, but I do want to get some organization in place for all of my craft stuff and make it a little more aesthetically pleasing. Maybe over spring break?

I have a desk from my bedroom at my parents' that I plan on bringing over, but I'd love to add some additional storage. I also want to do a gallery wall above the desk to hang all of my girly decor that doesn't necessarily go with the rest of the house.

Here's some Pinterest inspiration I've collected so far:





If you have a room like this in your house, how do you decorate and organize it? Any suggestions would be appreciated!

12 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see how your babe cave turns out! We have an entire basement in our house that could be this area for me, but it really needs a lot of work done...so maybe 2018 is the year for that to happen!

    xoxo, SS


    Southern and Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such beautiful inspiration inspirations! Can't wait to see how it turns out!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope it turns out half as pretty as these!

      Delete
  3. Our guest rooms always get turned into storage and the closets are full of my wrapping paper, dishes overload, etc. I would love to one day of a separate office space! I love all of your inspiration pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Where are you supposed to put all the wrapping paper?? Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. I love the inspiration photos! And how cute is the name “babe cave!”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way better than man cave for sure :) Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  5. Love this inspo!!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete