Saturday, January 20, 2018

Staying Trendy on a Budget with Zaful + Cupon Code

I've recently become more money-conscious since buying a house, and one of my goals for 2018 is to cut back on spending. On the other hand, I am a shopaholic and shopping truly makes me happy. Who can relate? I enjoy keeping up with the latest fashion trends, but that unfortunately means having to buy new clothes every season, which is not always realistic. While I don't mind spending a little more on classic pieces (work pants, jeans, riding boots, etc.), I always try to spend a little less on trendy pieces that might not be in style as long. That's why I get so excited when I find stores that carry on-trend pieces that don't break the bank, and today I'm going to share this one with you!

Zaful recently contacted me about working together, and after scrolling through their site, I was happy to agree. They have all the latest trends - think off shoulder, bell sleeves, pompoms, statement florals, etc. - at prices that will make your bank account happy!

Since we still have a couple months of cold weather ahead of us (and because it was 9 degrees when I left for work a few days ago and I haven't been able to warm up since...), the first thing I checked out was their sweater selection. I've been really into the boatneck/off-shoulder look lately because I recently got a black bralette with cool straps that I want to be able to show off. Several of Zaful's sweaters caught my eye...







Because I like to think about my upcoming honeymoon to Florida to warm myself up, I also took a peek at their collection of tops. Quite a few of them make me think of summertime at the beach, and I could see myself wearing any of these while sipping on a drink with my toes in the sand!









Have you every shopped at Zaful before?

Where do you go for cheap trendy clothes?

P.S. Use code ZAKIRA for a discount at Zaful!

2 comments:

  1. I love the bow sweater - I could do with something like that in my wardrobe! New to your blog but the term 'babe cave' made me chuckle - love it! Please post on how you get on with your new camera - I am thinking of getting a new one soon but haven't really got a clue about cameras! :) Europafox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zaful has so many great pieces and the prices are even better! This is the perfect place to grab fun pieces for your honeymoon! :)

    ReplyDelete