Friday, July 7, 2017

5 on Friday


1. Cocktail Napkins
This may seem like a small thing to get excited about, but it doesn't take much for me to get excited. I recently ordered a napkin holder to add to our bar, and I've been finding the cutest summer napkins to go in it! I'm thinking about using the pink and green pineapples next.

2. Summer Country Music
Is it just me, or do summer and country music go together like peanut butter and jelly? I couldn't think of a more perfect combination. Currently listening to my favorite country summer playlist.


3. Red, White & Blue Poke Cake
I made this poke cake for my family's cookout on the 4th, and boy was it tasty! Everyone loved it. I'm now planning on making poke cakes to celebrate anything and everything in the near future.

4. Wedding DIYs
I've been so productive with wedding things this summer! I've already made a picture frame and gold sequined hangers. Look for some DIYs to come soon. Next up on my list: cork letters and a monogrammed cake topper.


5. Everlasting Summer
Does summer really have to end?! I'm already in denial that I have to go back to work on July 12. That will put a damper on all the crafting and wedding planning I've been doing lately. I'm trying to look on the bright side: by going back earlier, I can be finished earlier when May comes around, and I can be in full-force wedding mode! Already counting down the days.

2 comments:

  1. I am a huge cocktail napkin fan, too! I have the pineapple ones that say "cocktails", but I am dying to add the others to my collection as well! Hope you've had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're the perfect colorful addition to any get together! Thanks for reading, and I hope you had a great weekend too!

      Delete