Monday, June 19, 2017

Day Trip to Lynchburg

As a school counselor, it's no secret that I love visiting college campuses. I was so excited for Jonathan to show me around his old stomping grounds, Lynchburg College! He showed me all around campus, including his favorite spot called The Dell - a grassy area with gorgeous views of the buildings. It even featured a Love sign!



After my personal tour of the campus, we went to check out Downtown Lynchburg. 


I loved the old, industrial charm of the buildings!



Of course I had to document the downtown Love sign as well. How original is this one?!


We then took Riverwalk Trail down to the James River. This spot on the bridge was breathtaking!



The bridge took us to Percival's Island. Talk about some picturesque views!




After exploring Lynchburg, we took the long way home, which included stops along the Nelson 151 Trail - more on that to come!


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful campus!! It's super pretty & I bet it was awesome going to school there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so pretty! I can see why he loved it so much. Thanks for reading!

      Delete