Thursday, December 28, 2017

Recent Outfits

When I first started this little blog, my intention was to get at least one outfit post up a month, if not more. Turns out 1. I will never be able to wake up a few extra minutes to take pictures before I leave because I just love sleep an my bed (and the lighting in my room is terrible so early in the mornings), and 2. the first thing I do when I get home from work is put on comfy clothes, so I totally forget about the picture. Oh well. Here are a few work outfits that I've managed to get a picture of recently:

Tank (old, Banana Republic outlet) / Cardigan / Pants / Boots (old, Nordstrom) / Necklace

Shirt / Cardigan (similar on sale!) / Pants / Boots (old, Nordstrom) / Scarf (gift)

Shirt (old, Loft) / Pants / Shoes / Necklace (old, similar on sale!)

Sweater / Pants / Boots (old, Nordstrom) / Necklace


Shirt / Pants / Shoes / Scarf (on sale!)

2 comments:

  1. You have such cute style! It's definitely tough to find time to take outfit photos- I do mine once a month on Saturdays and get like 10 done at a time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's so smart to knock out a bunch of outfit photos at once!

      Delete